Asheboro DWLR Defense Legal Defense for DWLR in Asheboro, NC
In Asheboro a charge of driving while license revoked or suspended can be more serious than other moving violations. In some situations in Asheboro, NC the consequences of this charge can include jail time. In addition a DWLR conviction in Asheboro can lead to further driver's license restrictions and possible huge hikes in your car insurance rates. To fight these charges we recommend an experienced Asheboro DWLR lawyer.
The sponsoring attorneys of www.AsheboroTrafficLaw.com have experience fighting DWLRs in Randolph County and know how to navigate through the system. Our featured Asheboro traffic lawyers know the steps that need to be taken to help you minimize or avoid the consequences of charges of driving while license revoked or suspended.
Hire an Asheboro DWLR Attorney
The severity of these charges means that you cannot just send in payment for your fine and hope that's the end of it. You either have to appear in person at court or have a lawyer appear on your behalf. Our Asheboro DWLR attorneys can guide you through the Asheboro, North Carolina court system and the very complex world of the North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles. You can count on our quality Randolph county DWLR lawyers to either stand by your side or appear on your behalf.
Why Did I Get A DWLR Charge
Many circumstances come into play when charged with driving while license revoked (DWLR) in Asheboro and throughout Randolph County. Your North Carolina driver's license could be revoked due to:
- Unpaid court costs
- Failure to appear in court on a different case
- Failure to appear in court in a different county in North Carolina
- Paying off a severe speeding ticket without getting it reduced
- Two (2) speeding convictions over 55 mph within one (1) year
- Driving while impaired (DWI)
- Accumulating twelve (12) DMV points within three (3) years
- Accumulating eight (8) DMV points within three (3) years, if you have had a past license revocation
If you have been charged with DWLR in Asheboro or anywhere in Randolph county please call one of our sponsoring DWLR attorneys today.
Get in Touch